Monday, December 24, 2007

Happy Holidays!

It's actually been pretty tough keeping up with the "12 Days of Humbug!" for the simple reason that I'm a person who has been truly blessed in my life and have so many things to celebrate!

I just wanted to wish each and every one of you a wonderful holiday, and ask that you keep a couple of blogging buddies of ours in mind.

The first is Rhonda. Her son has had a devastating medical problem lately, and although his surgery went well, they won't get the biopsy results until after the holidays (Merry freaking Christmas!). Please drop by and send her your warmest wishes.

The second is Scully. She hasn't been posting too much over the last few months, but I'm sure she'll get any comments. Her husband and kids are here stateside, but she was deployed to Iraq some months ago, and is missing them for sure. Any kind words you could send would be most appreciated.

We're off to Grandma's tomorrow, so I'll catch up with you after the 25th!

All my love,

ATM

18 comments:

Chris H said...

Merry Christmas chick, all the best for the holiday season.

Litzi said...

Hi Attila,
Your “12 Days of Humbug!” have been an absolute delight to peruse. Every episode afforded us a glimpse into your wild and winsome world, narrated by the true “queen of bloggers”. Thank you for bringing some laughter into my Holiday season this year.

I hope your husband, two sons and YOU have a wonderful Christmas at Grandma’s tomorrow. Is she serving ham?

Casdok said...

And a merry christmas from us!

The Ferryman said...

You have such a good heart!

Merry Christmas, my friend!

Ashley's Mom said...

I have enjoyed your 12 days of Christmas so very much! Thanks for finding the time to post every day.

Have a wonderful Christmas and a safe trip!

xo,
Deborah

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Hon! And went over to your friends too. Muah!

stinkypaw said...

Merry Christmas to you and all your loved one! Be safe! xox

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas have a safe and happy New Year!!

RR






I moove my books at www.moovingbooks.com where do you moove yours?

Brenda said...

Have a Merry time!!!!!!

Joe said...

Happy Holidays from my side and I loved the 12 days.

MoonNStarMommy said...

Merry Christmas!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!! I know I don't comment much lately!! too many health issues going on with the kids (actually started a new blog too because of it) ... anyway - BIG HUGS!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a Merry Christmas dear. Apparently we are evil twins now? Nightmare is funny when he's drunk.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Atilla, all the best for 2008.

Anonymous said...

Sending you lots of holiday love, my friend.
XOXOX

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Merry Christmas!!!
I love Rhonda!
Hope you had a wonderful day.

phlegmfatale said...

Hope your Christmas was wonderful!

Ann(ie) said...

Hope you had a beautiful Christmas. I'm off to visit your pals....

Anonymous said...

Joyeux Noel, chere Attila!