Week 1, they started to sprout. Except that bugger on front right.
Week 2, they're all growing at a pretty good clip, but that guy on the right never did anything, so I replaced him with some herbs. Chives, that is. ;-)
Week 3, I took some pictures, but they have somehow disappeared. At least I thought I did, but I was sick that week. Maybe I dreamed it.
Week 4---look how huge they've become so far! The snow peas are pretty aggressive and aren't being very nice to the little chive guy. When I wake up in the mornings, there are little tendrils around the chives as if the snow peas are trying to strangle the life out of them.
So far, it's been a pretty painless experience. You can almost sit and watch the stuff grow!
As you can see, the crap on the counter has grown as much as the plants have. I'm off to do some tidying!
Here's my latest faux-pas on Disaboom if you feel like checking it out!