Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pimpin' With the Dogg

I know I've been remiss in following up with my promise to pimp the "Stank for Skanks", but damn, when it rains, it pours!

I did write a post on Disaboom yesterday which kind of explains my absence this week, if you're of the mind to wander over there.

But here are my picks for the Stanks for Skanks awards!

All of you here are my winners!

Send me your email addy if you have an Amazon account, and I'll send you a gift certificate!

Mind you, if you're international and don't/can't order stuff from Amazon, there isn't a lot I can do about it. ;-)

Lola Magnolia came up with "Glamorous" by Baby Jane.

Golf Widow thinks Paris Hilton should have a new fragrance called Jailbird (Shower yourself in springtime ... but don't drop the soap!)

Fatman is spot on with "Lilliputian by Tom Cruise"!!


Beth got snarky with "Twin Peaks by Pamela Anderson"! Heehee.


Miss Litzi hit the nail on the head with "Rage by O.J. Simpson".


I can't stop laughing over "Monosyllabic by Ashton Kutcher". Way to go, Nightmare!
And how apropos. Mary came up with "Hydrant by Michael Vick".


Balqiz came up with "Et tu, Matt? by Ben Affleck." snerk!


And the lovely Brenda echos my sentiments with "Gin-ho by Britney Spears"!


Ye olde perviness Charlie focused on another faux pas by Paris with "The Wind Beneath My Lips". Gak! My eyes!



I have to say that Skywriter had me dying with laughter over "Still Tabu by R. Kelly"! I love it!

Thanks for playing, all. You're the best!

17 comments:

Beth said...

I won something! That is so rare!
Having said that, don't worry about sending the Amazon certificate - you'd just be feeding my addiction.

Congrats to all the other winners...

imfunnytoo said...

My favorite is teh Ashton Kutcher... proof that "able bodied" is truly a relative term.

Litzi said...

Hi Attila,
OMG! I feel like Katie Rees, Miss Nevada 2007, being crowned a winner! I hope Donald Trump doesn’t want to dethrone me anytime soon. Like Beth, there’s no need to send an Amazon certificate. Thanks for you kind offer but it’d be like a shark at a feeding frenzy if I got going. I’m delighted that you received so many terrific entries; it shows there are lots of very clever wits that read your blogs.

Brenda said...

I feel Queenly too! It's not often one can feel regal about mayhap causing someone to snort coffee from their honker and that's plenty ah reward for me.

They all had me laughing too. :-)

Brenda said...

I just read your entry about your ex-FIL and calling the Sheriff's office to have someone go out and check him out sounds reasonable to me,if they'll do it. If he's of a right mind there's not much else you can do, is there? If he's not then someone has to do something and I would think that it should be his kids and not put in your lap to have to deal with. It's not like you don't have plenty on your plate already.

Life sure can be hateful sometimes and it sucks.

Unknown said...

True, it can be despairing.But I try to focus on cool stuff. Stop by sometime!

Casdok said...

Well done everyone!

Anonymous said...

They all had me laughing! My numero uno is "Jailbird"! Congratulate everyone!

Kikilia said...

Went and read at Disaboom... I think your idea is dead on. Good luck!

phlegmfatale said...

omg - that was brilliant! Sad thing is they'd almost all totally sell, 'specially the R Kelly edition. Ew.

golfwidow said...

I would like to thank Susan Lucci for not entering. Although, given her track record at getting awards, I'd probably have beaten her anyway.

Nightmare said...

Knowing I made you giggle is it's own reward! Buy the boys some chocolate or something for Halloween.

Angela said...

LOL

Samantha said...

That's fantastic, I love those!

Michelle Flaherty said...

Those were really fantastic! I snorted and snot myself with laughter at each one. I even though I entered Bette Davis' picture, I still cringe whenever I see her!

Balqiz said...

Wow! I won something! That came as a big suprise! Anyhoo, plez use the gift cert to buy some goodies for the boys (^_^)

Anonymous said...

Schwartzenegger insists the victims of the 2007 Southern California firestorm residing at Jack Murphy Stadium are happy.
First he calls Tonight Show host Jay Leno an "idiot". Then he drops this bomb.
If it were Gray Davis the gods would have their media attack him mercilessly for these mistakes. Together they may be enough to cost any other politician his career. But not Arnold Schwartzenegger.
They say he says makes suspect comments all the time, and they are all buried. And it is because they have BIG plans for him::::He is a tool who will be used to accomplish historical evil for the gods.

Just as we haven't seen any more of that "Everybody is happy." idiocy from the Preditor so do we no longer hear anything of the possibility a firefighter started one if not more of these SoCal fires, buried forever.
Weight training, promotion of pharmeceuticals, desensitizing "guy flicks" all prove the name "Preditor" is warranted.

They say there is a sense of "unease" at the State Capital, like he doesn't belong there. It is because he doesn't. He is not American. Sadly this is an issue that is too readily discounted:::
He is not from the United States. His loyalties lie with a country that was the enemy of the United States a mere 65 years ago.
Just as we witnessed with Clinton in 1992 expect blacks to register and vote en masse for Schwartzenegger as well, a clue and a red flag.