Sunday, July 22, 2007

Thanks a Bunch!!

I've been really lucky to have received some awards in the last couple of weeks by fellow bloggers.

Blogarita awarded me a "Rockin' Girl Blogger" award.

Tom awarded me a "Schmoozing" award.

And
Jod{i} gave me a "Creative" award.

You guys have made my summer. I'd send you all flowers if I could, but since I can't, I picked some from my wildflower garden just for you!

And for me. LOL

Thanks so much. You guys are the greatest!

13 comments:

Litzi said...

Hi Attila,
Thanks for the flowers; they’re lovely!

You deserve every single accolade you’ve received and then some. Your posts are always a pleasure to read, whether they’re humorous, informative or real tear-jerkers.

Here’s a “moldy oldy” song that’s dedicated to you: I Am Woman

Kim Ayres said...

Maybe it's time to create one of your own

KL said...

Girl, you deserve so many more accolades! Your writing is so fresh and wonderful. I jump with excitement each time I see you have posted something new! Keep on writing, cause you have a great fan club here! (oohhhh maybe I should create a fan club and we could have t-shirts and a secret handshake and....)

Anonymous said...

Could not have gone to a better person!!! Love the flowers, thank you!XOXOX

Blogarita said...

Thanks! That bouquet will look great on my dining room table!

Anonymous said...

you totally deserve it, of course :]

I'm back--and my laptop is working again!
I've missed you!
♥

carmachu said...

Good thing you cant send them flowers. Are you the one that cant grow them and kills them regularly?
Who wants to be sent dead flowers....

:D


congrats....

Brenda said...

Awesome wildflowers, such vivid colors!

Big Pissy said...

Congrats! :)

pretty flowers!

Ann(ie) said...

Yay You! You deserve em ALL!

Nightmare said...

I never get accolades lik ethat! I always get stuff like "Most likely to shoot up a 7-11" and "Most frequent use of the 'F' Word".

So Congrats!

phlegmfatale said...

Well, duh! You totally rock!

Anonymous said...

You deserve all those awards and more!