Monday, November 13, 2006

The Sunday Trumpet---Happy Texas



Sven fought his way back from the ISP black hole with a roast worthy of Texas! Or should I say of roasting of Happy Texas??

I've never heard of this movie before, and geez, I wonder why?

Sven tells us why in his review . Stop on by...he'll leave the light on for ya! Yippeekaiyay!!


If you'd like to join the Gasbags, sign up here!

Previous reviews this season:

The Eleventh

Looking Beyond the Cracked Window

A Droll Way to Look at Things

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets


Note to new Gasbags: Don't forget to post a link to these reviews on your blog on Sundays so others will do the same for you when it's your turn!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sven may still comes through, but in the mean time I saw a bad movie yesterday, so I've posted about it under the Gasbag logo. Hope that's okay. I hate enough stuff that I'll have no trouble posting again when my turn comes around. :P

carmachu said...

He's duct taped and locked in a closet till further notice. Or the ransom is paid.

Anonymous said...

A Posse? I've always wanted to be part of a Posse! When do we start?

Sven said...

Never fear, it wasn't me it my ISP. I posted the review yesterday morning.

Although I have to say, I'm not tremendously satisfied with it. Perhaps when my turn comes around again, I'll review my my review.

Anonymous said...

yay! i'm glad that sven made it out okay! ♥