Some people don't have enough to complain about until nekkid ice fishing season starts.
How about trashing all the popular media crap we so love to hate?
The Sunday Trumpet took the summer off, but now we're ready to load up on fiber and let fly for a new season!
Here are the rules:
Anyone can join, as long as they follow the rules (or else it would be anarchy, I tell you! Anarchy!)
1. Sign up in the comments section on this entry.
2. Everyone who signs up will be given a date (a Sunday) to supply a review. First come first served. The date for the first review is October 15.
3. It has to be a review of a movie, a book or a television show you absolutely despised.
4. It has to be popular media---nothing really obscure, preferably within the last 5 years, exceptional exceptions accepted. ;-)
5. On Sundays, when the new review comes out, everyone on the list MUST write an entry on their own blogs with the logo (you can copy it from here) and pimp the reviewer's blog. You can write comments about what you thought of it, etc, on your entry if you choose.
It's completely reciprocal. If you don't mention the review/reviewer on your blog on Sundays (give or take a day to accomodate time zones), don't be miffed if your review doesn't get pimped.
Don't be shy! We'd love to have you join us!
You can see last season's Gasbag Reviews here.
Let's get gassy!