Friday, September 28, 2007

Stank for Skanks

When I read that Courtney Love was thinking about launching her own perfume line I thought, "You have GOT to be kidding me! Who would want to smell like Skank?"

Well, apparently--and realistically, I might add--she's been worried about the same thing. But she's been learning about marketing and producing, in the hopes that this endeavor might someday come to fruition.

You know me, I get an idea rolling around in my head and have a hard time letting go of it.

What other celebrity foofs could I come up with?


How about "Screw Loose for Men, by Mel Gibson".


Or, "Withered" by Donatella Versace.


The obvious choice for Alec Baldwin would be "Bloviator".



Having trouble deciding between "Concave" or "Corpse" for Nicole Ritchie.

What names would you design for celebrity foofs?

Stick it in my comments section and I'll put it up and pimp ya. ;-)

And as an added bonus, if you make me shoot coffee/snapple/a bbq almond out my nose, I'll email you a 5 buck Amazon.com gift certificate!

18 comments:

Litzi said...

Hi Attila,
Eau de Pink Taco by Britney Ass-paragus Spears?

Beth said...

Pamela Anderson - "Twin Peaks"

Demi Moore - "Forever Young"

Litzi said...

Hi Attila,
RAGE by O.J. Simpson

Brenda said...

I'm not too educated about Hollywood foofs but the ones that come to mind are,

Britney Spears "Essence of Gin-Ho"

Paris Hilton "Evening in Holding Cell"

and OJ "Pickled Juice"

Litzi said...

“Tattoo” Body Paint~~~Tommy Lee

“Earth Mother” Mist~~~Angelina Jolie

“Kentucky Fried Chicken” Body Lotion~~~Pamela Anderson

“Youth Dew for Little Boys”~~~Michael Jackson

golfwidow said...

The first, extremely mean thought in my mind was a play on a fragrance from the '80s. New for the 21st century: "Antique Diamonds" by Elizabeth Taylor.

The other one I came up with was Paris Hilton's new fragrance, "Jailbird" (slogan: "Shower yourself in springtime ... but don't drop the soap.")

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha these are all hysterical.
i don't think i can come up with
anything. i may have to come back to this.

as for courtney love--EW.

Mary said...

"Hydrant" by Michael Vick.

Anonymous said...

I have the perfect one for you. Gonna' Email it to you pronto. And I don't know what a bbq almond is but damn, I'm working on having one of those shoot out your nose!

That pic of Courtney Love - OMG. Are you sure that's not a pic of a zombie from one of the Night of the Living Dead movies?! You're right, she's skank.

Anonymous said...

I would say (for Nicole Richie, "Skinny Mini in her Teenie Weenie Bikini!"

*ANNIE*

Nightmare said...

"Wet Dog" David Hasselhof

"Monosyllabic" Ashton Kutcher

"Shag" Robin Williams

I have more but I'm really hung over and can't think too hard.

Balqiz said...

"Gigabutt' by Jennifer Lopez

"Et tu, Matt?" by Ben Afflect

"Tada!" by Vanessa Hudgen

Anonymous said...

These are hysterical!!!

Anonymous said...

"Chunks" the new fragrance from George H.W. Bush. "For the diplomat in you"

Casdok said...

All very good!

Charlie said...

"The Wind Between My Lips" by Paris Hilton.

Anonymous said...

George Bush - "?"

Nicole Richie - "Ana Mia"

Tom Cruise - "Lilliputian"

LBJ said...

Still Tabu - by R. Kelly