The Autistic Bitch from Hell over at Whose Planet Is It Anyway? tagged me with a "weird" meme that's been making the rounds. I'm supposed to list 5 weird things about myself.
1. Although he's the most wonderful man in the world, my hubby's feet scare me. Nobody else's feet, just his. They're not smelly or buniony or gross---but his toes are very long and knobby and---pointy. They look like they have an extra "toe-knuckle". I try to keep my own feet curled up when I'm sleeping, because the thought of those toes accidentally poking me gives me the huzz.
I guess the weird thing about it is that our Little Guy has a foot phobia. He has an intense aversion to all feet---even his own. After a shower he can run down the hall butt-nekkid but he's not self-conscious if he has socks on. If he runs down the hall with his shorts on, but no socks, he'll call out, "Don't look! Don't look!"
Is there some genetic connection to this?
2. I LOVE escargot! In garlic butter. Yum yum. Although I was a briefly skeeved out by Anna's post on snail orgies, I remembered that they have to reproduce somehow. More snails for me!
3. Every day I make a to-do list. But I have to do it in numbers to get anything done. Instead of writing down "Clean the kitchen", I have to write "do 25 things in the kitchen" (or "25 family room, 25 bedroom", etc). And if I count them down while I do them, I get the work done twice as fast.
Would that be considered OCD or just anal?
4. I usually read 2-3 books at a time. I've got one in the bedroom, one in the family room and one in the bathroom (No snickering! I read in the tub, too!). I even have one somewhere in my car to read in waiting rooms. Sometimes I get the plots confused, but it just makes everything more interesting!
5. The books I like best are ones with continuing characters. Then I have to read all of them in the series! I even have feelings for some of the characters (yes I know they're fictional!). I've been known to cry my eyes out if someone gets killed off. It's like I've lost a friend.
So that's just 5 of the weird weird things about Attila the Mom!
I'm going to tag KL at Shoalbear's Growlings. Since she's a newbie blogger I'm going to toss her in the deep end.
Swim girl, Swim!
P.S. For the first time in MY meme history, I got my knuckles rapped for NOT tagging someone. So I'm going to tag another friend Mary over at The Eleventh. Tag, you're IT!