Monday, July 21, 2014

More Fun with Puppehs

So the puppies were getting into the potted plants on the deck. I put them up on other pots temporarily to give them a chance to recover before Hubby could get them into a higher and better spot (they were full of dirt and too heavy for me to lift). Then for some reason the tops of the flowers were disappearing. What the hell? We have a 5-foot fence around our back yard and these plants are on our deck which comes off the second story of the house. Was some critter getting in and out that we didn't know of? Was a bird attacking the flowers? Bugs?

A friend came over and we were sitting on the deck enjoying the afternoon. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Winston Churchill's little head bobbing up and down past her shoulder.

Case solved. Little stinker.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

edible decor!

Jennifer Leeland said...

LOL!!!! I missed that you got puppies.
Winston Churchill. AWESOME name.

Suzanne Casamento said...

Uh oh! Somebody's in trouble. ;) Does Winston Churchill get brownie points for being cute?

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

High, girl! What a fab-YOU-lous opportunity to serve you while on earth; I'd also looove to write many stimulating, zzAny novels with you beyond the clouds! Just a savvy lil' witty ditty on why we ROTE our 22 blogs:

Faith, hope, and love -
the greatest of these is love:
jump into faith...
and you'll see with love.
Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe
(what I write);
God believes in you.
God. Bless. You.
Meet me where the Son never goes down…