Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Bling For Everyone!

Hi all,

We had such a darned time working with the shopping cart on our website that we just don't have enough MORE time to mess with it because we're gearing up for our busy season.

Soooo...we've moved our inventory to Ruby Plaza, where their shopping carts are working just fine!



Check back often because we'll be adding new inventory frequently during the next two weeks.

Also, if you're interested in a custom team-color ornament such as we have listed for your favorite sports fan, we'll be taking orders up until November 30th.




Go take a look and let me know what you think!











HighlandRosesDesign



xoxo

ATM

13 comments:

Beth said...

Just paid you a visit at the shop! And have put you to work - you have to get back to me re: shipping charges, etc. Darn those international orders! ;)

Jennifer Leeland said...

Gorgeous stuff!

Webster said...

The quality looks wonderful. I ordered three; two for gifts and one for meeee!

Meg said...

Very cool! I think I might need to get that blue and silver one when I get my next paycheck.

Valerie Marie said...

Could you please send me on my email the shipping prices for Germany?

xoxo

Chris H said...

Where does one go to look at ya stuff?

Anonymous said...

These are stunning! Very well done to everyone on the expanding venture.

Kim D said...

Made a mental note when I discovered your blog last year - so I ordered some today. Now, I'll be the cool aunt, getting Christmas ornaments to all my nieces and nephews BEFORE Christmas, so they can hang them on their trees THIS YEAR. Beautiful work and wonderful project - Thanks ATM!

Kim D said...

Oh Geez! Got my order today. They are even more gorgeous than the pictures. Again, beautiful work and what a wonderful project - getcha some folks! Love! Kim d

Ami said...

The ornaments are just beautiful.
And I love that y'all can be unashamed capitalists. We sure could use more of 'em.


That would possibly mean that my hubby hadn't lost almost half his salary in the last three years although he's at the same job. And that I could afford to BUY stuff. :)

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh darlin' this Ozark Farm Chick just adores these beautiful ornaments. Such fabulous detail!!! Woohoo!!!

Great job!

From the happy hills and hollers of the Missouri Ponderosa, ya'll have a blessed and beautiful day!!!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oops...my bad!

Pop on over if ya get a chance...I'm havin' a giveaway...ya'll come!!!

Toko Busana Muslim said...

Thanks lot for this useful article, nice post